Alayna May

Alayna May
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

In a New York minute...everything can change...

I think that says it all! On October 14th, Pat and I found out that Sweet "P" is a little girl! We are so excited! The ultrasound went great but it did seem like an eternity until the technician told us that we were expecting a girl. My response to her was "are you serious?" because I had a hunch that it was a girl from the beginning. Pat and I carry a notebook to all my appointments and before we went in, Pat wrote down our predictions. We both predicted a girl. Woohoo! Everything else seemed to go fine at the ultrasound. I have my next appointment at 23 weeks. It is amazing how time is flying. Pat and I have been working on our plans for a nursery in our one bedroom apartment. We have decided to switch our bedroom and living room since the living room is bigger and we'll be able to fit Sweet P in there with us. We will have one side of the room and she will have the other. It is going to be great! We have picked out her bedding and and we are going in a little different direction with her furniture. Instead of a standard changing table, we are looking for a shabby chic dresser with a mirror on top. We will then make an area on top of the dresser for her to be changed. We have picked a crib and all furniture will be white in the room. I will post before and after photos when we start the transformation. I'll leave you with some tummy pictures which is what is really changing in a New York minute. We have many photos but I posted the ones of me looking the goofiest! The last picture is from a Broadway opening night party that Pat was invited to because of work. Of course, I got a picture on the red carpet.


16 weeks


17 weeks


19 weeks

6 comments:

Kerrin said...

Trish - You look amazing and beautiful. LOVE the red carpet shot. Congrats again you two! Love you both.

Melissa said...

I love the ideas about the nursery. I can't wait to start shopping for little girl Sweet P things!!

Rebecca said...

You daughter is going to look back at these pictures and think her mom is the "coolest." Actually, you are, but she'll probably roll her eyes when saying it. Keep taking the pics - the little one will need material to prove her point!

Costume Diva said...

Yes! I am so happy for you two! Let me know if you need any help painting or on any craft projects!

Jen said...

OMG...you don't even look pregnant. You are so darn cute! Jason, the girls, and I are so happy for y'all. It is so amazing to have a daughter. As much as Jason talks about being outnumbered, I think he secretly loves being surrounded by 'his girls'. Sweet P will have you and Pat wrapped around her little finger. I love the shabby chic idea. Can't wait to see more pics. Hope to see you sometime before that baby comes out. Love ya!
Jason, Jen, Addyson, and Katelyn

Unknown said...

Congratulations Tricia!!! I had no idea!!! I just checked your blog to see how you were and saw your WONDERFUL news! You and Pat will be AMAZING parents! Call me next time you are in Delaware - I would love to see you! Love, Jo