Alayna May

Alayna May
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Growth Update in Astoria...

Sorry I have been on "blog hiatus" for the summer. But I'm going to try to be back more regularly...we'll see! So Pat and I have some growth updates. I left the blog with a picture of our tiny plants when we first planted them. You will be happy to know that we have had a beautiful crop of tomatoes, basil and mint. There is nothing like fresh tomatoes!
Another thing that been growing is my belly. Can you believe it...I'm PREGNANT!! That's right, Pat and Tricia are having a baby that we have so lovingly dubbed "Sweet "P". I am 13 weeks along and we have started to spread the good news. This has been quite an adventure for us. We found out I was pregnant on June 30th, our 2 1/2 year anniversary. Our little Sweet "P" is due March 10, 2010.
5 Weeks
6weeks, 5 days


9weeks, 5 days



12 weeks



In these 12 week pictures you can see the arm and fingers and foot and little toes...so cute! Our little one was camera shy because Sweet "P" had it's back to us most of the time. There was one somersault though, so we did see the profile and front of the body for a split second. We also got to hear the heartbeat...158 beats per minute. We are so excited and I will do my best to keep the blog updated.

3 comments:

Costume Diva said...

So, so happy for you guys!

Jen said...

The Jason de Wolfe family is SO happy for y'all!! Wouldn't it be so fun if it was a girl?? Three little girls (would they be cousins)in a row! Keep posting on your blog so we can stay updated! Congrats!!! Love ya!
Jason, Jen, Addyson, and Katelyn

aunt debbie said...

Pat and Tricia- I am sooooooo excited about "Sweet P". I really hope that you keep us updated on the blog. Being so far away, it is hard for me to know what is happening! Hope the next few months are easier for you than the last few.
Love to you both.