Alayna May

Alayna May
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hit me with your best shot...fire away!

I'm now 21 and half weeks pregnant! Time is flying and our little Sweet P is moving up a storm! At first it was little flutters that only I could feel on the inside but now you can feel her with your hand on my tummy. It is the coolest thing ever! I think that Pat is in heaven now that he can feel her too!
So Pat and I have started to compile a list of things that we are going to register for and we visited our local Babies R Us, which is in Union Square, if you can believe it... and man is it overwhelming. I'm not sure how expectant parents do it...there is so much to choose from! So I'm going to talk to all of my mommy friends/family and see how they did it. If anyone has a particular baby product that we need to have please let me know and also if there is something that you just had to have but actually never used that would be great to know as well. Also any suggestions you want to throw our way would be greatly appreciated. So I think it's about time for a tummy picture. On a side note, Pat and I were riding a very crowded subway car yesterday and a very generous lady offered me her seat. I didn't take it because we were getting off soon but it was so nice of her. But then I realized that I actually look pregnant now and pregnant enough for someone to give up their seat...YIKES! And to think that 6 months ago it was me that was giving up my subway seat for a random pregnant lady...now I'm that random pregnant lady. Hard to believe!

21.5 weeks

2 comments:

aunt debbie said...

Tricia- You look BEAUTIFUL !!
Babies R Us can be a daunting field trip but make the best of it because it can also be fun. I am sure Erin can let you know about the things she has found most helpful!
love you both- aunt debbie

Jen said...

You are the prettiest pregnant lady...you look amazing!! I know how daunting that trip to Babies R Us is, but take someone with you that has had a baby recently. They can show you what you will need and what not to bother with. I had a friend go with me, and I went with Erin. You must go to www.miracleblanket.com and get one of their swaddle blankets. They are not expensive and they are impossible for the babies to get out of (I have tried lots of other swaddle blankets). After putting Katelyn in that blanket, she was sleeping through the night much more consistently. The other thing I couldn't live without is the swing. We have the one that swings them side to side (they like that when they are little) and front to back. Good luck, and try to enjoy!!!
Love ya,
Jason, Jen, Addy, and Kate